Help to Buy South Event
North Somerset Council Home Ownership Event
11 Oct, 2018
2:30 pm to 7:30pm
Weston Super Mare AFC, Woodspring Stadium
Are you hoping to get on the property ladder soon? Or perhaps you’re already a homeowner but need a bigger family home, or maybe you’re downsizing!
Whatever your situation is, make a note to visit the North Somerset Council Home Ownership Event on Thursday 11th October. You can find out your options, chat to experts about Help to Buy and Shared Ownership, discover what homes are available in the area and even get a free financial assessment at the event, helping you work out what home you could afford to buy and when.
The event will be attended by :-
• Help to Buy South who are the appointed agent promoting the Governments Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme and shared ownership schemes that are available on the numerous new sites across the district;
• Housing Associations who will be promoting the shared ownership or market sales schemes planned or currently available for sale or resale in the district;
• Local Independent Financial Advisors who are experienced in the schemes that are available and promote their services to potential buyers;
• Local solicitors who experienced in dealing with shared ownership or other forms of supported house purchase and promote their services;
• Wessex Community Interest Company who will be promoting our First Time Buyers Loan scheme to help potential buyers in the district.